Sunday, September 19, 2010

Getting ready...

Today I am planning on getting started with a little bit of packing. I am lucky enough to be on annual leave at the moment and although I have resigned I have a few more shifts next week...so, little bits of preparation now will make life easier.
My task for today is going to be to make what I have decided to call "my love box". A lovely gift box I purchased will now become my box of love that I shall carry around with me and will be full of things that mean a special something to me, things that will make me feel close to my family even though im a 1000 miles away. Photos, trinkets my kids gave me etc. Anything I can find as I walk around the house that will mke me feel like im 'home'. The hardest thing will be to limit it to the box size :)
So much to do, washing, packing, preparing to leave the house, servicing the trusty chariot, having kids over for a farewell dinner, giving last minute lectures to make sure I bought them up right! Trying to work out what to take to a state that is still freezing at night and hot through the day... better get going...love u. x

No comments:

Post a Comment