Tuesday, September 21, 2010


WOW...The days are just drifting past as I procrastinate. I dont think I can really believe Im about to set off on my adventure. BUT...today sure makes it seam real. Ihave recieved my uniforms and ID card from Regional Nursing Solutions QLD. Looks like I have myself a job lol. They are so cool and lightweight which only makes me think that there are going to be some hellish hot days out there :( Probably the prettiest uniforms I have seen so far, light sky blue, with lovely detail- Im very happy to be wearing this. Also I have almost completed my 'Love Box' and will post a picture of its contents. Still need to buy a frame for 2 pics though. Oh well, another excuse to hit the shops :)
Love u
Coll
Website for Regional Nursing Solutions

http://www.regionalnursingsolutions.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment