Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A new Day...




I cannot believe the contract here is almost done...2 weeks to go. I am going to miss this post and to make matters worse the sunrises at the end of my nightshift have been so gorgeous lately. The girls here are lovely and i have made some wonderful friends- I wonder where I shall be in a few weeks and if it will be as nice. I would be happy to stay here for even a year.
The gidgy bugs have gone...I have not seen a snake....the toads are still multiplying and ugly as sin...but the weather is beautiful, the accomodation is perfect and I am enjoying my new study program.
Not much to say, except RICHMOND ROCKS!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Colleen,
    Glad to hear you have enjoyed your time in Richmond. You certainly experienced a fair bit in your short time there, Cyclone and all.
    Goodluck in your next posting.
    Shell

    ReplyDelete