Sunday, October 3, 2010

A WALK IN THE PARK...


What a glorious day! The smell of gresh mown grass, the sounds of laughter, the sky is brilliant blue, the spring gardens are in full bloom and life is good. Today I walked for 45 minutes, including a walk on some railway lines :) Of course you cannot do this with out singing in your head "I walk the line...I walk the line" (sung in very deep Johnny Cash voice lol). Funny he crops up in my head because on the way here I had a song of his on my ipod- "A boy named Sue". Id never listened to the words before but it is a funny song...and sad too.
Anyway, back to my walk. Everything just seemed so fresh and vibrant, perhaps it is my outlook and my desire to start seeing all that is good and wonderous in life. In other words..."stopping to smell the roses", or wisteria as it is at the moment :)
This is all part of my get fit and healthy program too, and I must thank Anne Marie for her tip on lite jelly as my walk was finished with some cool wobbly lime SIN FREE jelly!!! YUMM

No comments:

Post a Comment