Thursday, October 14, 2010

WONDAI TEA GARDENS AND FIRST PAYDAY!





Morning all,
What a lovely sight to see...sunshine after all the rain and cold we have had lately. I have posted some photos of Wondai tea gardens (Dimity's). What a beautiful garden. Inside the old house is full of crafts and each old room is made into individual little romantic dining rooms. Each table is set for a truly unique dining experience. Hope you like the photos.
The other good thing that has happened this week is of course---my first pay day! What can I say....4 x 8 hr shifts and I have earned 400.00 more than if Id done 40hours. Still the most patients I have had is 6! Accommodation paid for...what more could you ask for, I am truly lucky to be on this adventure of a lifetime. Not to mention that the people I am meeting have all been extremely warm and friendly.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Colwacka, ive just been catching up with your blogs and now fully understand the photos you posted on FB. Not only do you get to have the adventure of a lifetime, gain valuable experience ect ect but get paid royally for it!!! Well done girl =)

    ReplyDelete